Wednesday 4 March 2015

HOLI SMS || Best Holi wishes in English 140char

English Holi SMS :
Dipped in hues of love and trust has come the festival of Holi. 
Happy Holi!!


Bright colors, water balloons, lavish gujiyas and melodious songs are the ingredients of perfect Holi. Wish you a very happy and wonderful Holi. 


May God gift you all the colors of life, colors of joy, colors of happiness, colors of friendship, colors of love and all other colors you want to paint in your life. Happy Holi. 


If wishes come in rainbow colors then I would send the brightest one to say Happy Holi. 


A true and caring relation doesn't have to speak loud, a soft sms is just enough to express the heartiest feelings. Enjoy the festival of Holi with lot of fun. 


Best wishes to you for a Holi filled with sweet moments and memories to cherish for long.

Happy Holi!
Just like a red rose that fills the world with beauty & fragrance. You have made my life so beautiful by being in it.
On Holi, the festival of colors & joy I wanna say thank you for all the love & smiles you’ve brought to my life. Happy Holi
Evn though I m far away frm u, out of India, I cn feel d colors of Holi celebrations.
I wish you all a colourful Holi. I wish Holi Festival paint ur life wid colors of happiness
A true and caring relation doesn't have to speak loud,
Just a soft sms is enuff to express the heartiest feelings.
Enjoy the festival of Holi with lots of fun an Blessings.
Be ready, you can not skip being coloured by me this time.
Don't just lock your self up on the day and Holi hard.
It comes once in a year and make the most of it.
So please, play with me.
I wish you my hearty best wishes for the festival
Happy Holi !!
Enjy evry colour of Holi nd u will gt evry happiness u desire. God is always wid u. Enjoy evry moment. Keep smiling.
A touch of green i send to u.A drop of blue to cool the hue.A tinge of red for warmth & zest for a colorful HOLI! Hpy n Colorful HOLI
May the this festival Spread into your Life Peace, Prosperity, Happiness and Good Health. Happy Holi.
Here I send you Rainbow message…
Dipped Colors of Joy and happiness,
Those will make your life even more colourful..
Happy Holi!!
Different People
Different Colour
One Celebration
Wishing you a Happy & Colourful HOLI
Dipped in hues of love and trust has come the festival of Holi.
Happy Holi!!
May god gift u all the colors of life, colors of joy, colors of happiness, colors of friendship, colors of luv n all other colors u want to paint in ur life. Happy Holi
This sms is composed of
Red, blue, orange, green, yellow, white, pink a all colours. Have colourful N joyful Holi
0 days
312 hours
18720 mins..
1123200 seconds...
are left.... I think i am the first person to
wish U HAPPY HOLI.
Not from my Head,
Not from my Mouth,
Not from my Body,
Not from my Brain,
I am wishing you a Happy Holi 2014 from my Heart.
H-Happiest
O-Occasion of
L-Love and
I-Intimacy
Wish you and your family a wonderful, colourful HOLI
Hope your life is filled with colours that reflect joy and harmony. Forever
May these colours spread through the spectrum of your life, and fill every corner with prosperity
Have a Fun- FILLED and safe HOLI...
A Colourful Message,
to a colourful person,
for colourful day,
in a colourful way,
as a pray,
that the colourful ray,
may forever stay - "Happy Holi"
May god sprey colors of success and prosperity over u ..
have a joys holi
Moon is Full, Colours are Full, may ur Life be Beautiful, all Holy wishes on Holi get soon Full!
May be your LIFE be colored with the
COLORS of joy
COLORS of Friendship
COLORS of fun
COLORS of Love
COLORS of Happiness
ON HOLI AND ALWAYS!
I wish u nd ur Family a Very Happy Holi
I wish tht ur life bcoms colorful wid D colors of Holi
nd Holi brings lot of happiness & prosperity in2 ur life
Colors are brightening up the scene,
the water sprinkling up high,
the holi is almost here..
so lets enjoy!!
Happy Holi to Everyone.
RED GREEN ORANGE YELLOW WHITE BLUE PINK
All These Colours R Dying 2 Touch Your Face & Ready 2 Fill Your Life With Beautiful Colours..
Wish You A Happy Holi My Dear Friend
A Smile can Give.. Red Colour 2 Yr Cheeks
White 2 ur Teeth Pink Colour 2 ur Lips
Silver Colour 2 ur Eyes, So Keep Smiling
&
Enjoy the Colours of Life. HAAPY HOLI
Rain of Colors
////////
//////
/////
////
HAPPY HOLI
Celebrating the colors
of our beautiful relationship,
I wish you and your family
all the bright hues of life.
Have a colourful holi !

No comments:

Post a Comment