Friday 13 February 2015

Valentine's Day 2015: Messages/Quotes

Beautiful Quotes about Love for Valentine's Day:
  1. "Love seeketh not itself to please, nor for itself hath any care, but for another gives its ease, and builds a Heaven in Hell's despair."- William Blake, Songs of Innocence and Songs of Experience
  2. The greatest possession we have costs nothing, it's known as love - Brian Jett
  3. Gravitation is not responsible for people falling in love - Albert Einstein.
  4. Doubt thou the stars are fire;Doubt that the sun doth move;Doubt truth to be a liar;But never doubt I love. - Hamlet , 2.2 William Shakespeare
  5. If I had a flower for every time I thought of you...I could walk through my garden forever. -Alfred Lord Tennyson
  6. Where there is love there is life – Mahatma Gandhi
  7. Love doesn't make the world go round. Love is what makes the ride worthwhile. – Franklin P Jones
  8. Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply give you courage. – Lao Tzu
  9. Blessed is the influence of one true, loving human soul on another. – George Eliot
  10. We loved with a love that was more than love. – Edgar Allan Poe
  11. Immature love says: 'I love you because I need you.' Mature love says 'I need you because I love you.' - Erich Fromm
  12. Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies – Aristotle
  13. You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams. - Dr Seuss
  14. We're all a little weird. And life is a little weird. And when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall into mutually satisfying weirdness - and call it love -true love. - Robert Fulgham,True Love
  15. There is no remedy for love but to love more. – Henry David Thoreau
  16. The most powerful weapon on earth is the human soul on fire. – Ferdinand Foch
  17. Love is like war; easy to begin but very hard to stop. – HL Mencken
  18. If you do not love me I shall not be loved. If I do not love you I shall not love. – Samuel Beckett
  19. Time is too slow for those who wait, too swift for those who fear, too long for those who grieve, too short for those who rejoice, but for those who love, time is eternity. –Henry Van Dyke
  20. Love is like a beautiful flower which I may not touch, but whose fragrance makes the garden a place of delight just the same. – Helen Keller
 Messages or Wishes for SMS/Watsapp/Facebook Status:
  • A day without you in my life should never come and even if it does, let that be the last day of my life.
  • As busy as we get, we need to be reminded that we are still sweethearts. Valentine's Day is a good day for me to stop and realize how wonderful you make me feel. Happy Valentine's Day.
  • Love is too weak a word for what I feel for you. One life is too small a time to express how madly I am in love with you.
  • Curved high on a mountain, covered deep in dew, I saw these words... I LOVE YOU!
  • Even though Valentine's day costs a lot more with a girlfriend, you are the one girl in this world who is totally worth it.
V....is for Valentine ; you are my only Valentine 
A.....is for I will Always be yours
L.....is for Love at its most extreme
E.....is for Everlasting love ; Ecstatic love.
N.....is for Never-ending love
T.....is for we will Always be Together foreverI.....is for you being Intelligent and Innocent;
N....is 4 Natures naughty way of saying I luv you to
E.....is for Eternity our love is so everlasting .
  • When I first met you: I wished that I could always be around you and as time went by I realized that I was so attached to you.
  • Taking my love to the next level is what I want to do: we have been flying in the skies but now I want us to feel the heavens :)I want you to be my forever valentine, let us grow old and in love together.
  • There are only two times that i want to be with you ---NOW & FOREVER
  • Love Is The Happiness Of Today,And Promise Of Tomorrow,So This Warm Note Comes To You,To Say That Live Life With A Heart Full Of Love.
  • I promise to love you forever and always until the day I close my eyes forever.
  • One day Love met Friendship… Love asked: “Why does one need friendship if love exists?” Friendship replied: “To put smiles on faces where you leave tears.” Wish you love and luck
  • To love without condition, to talk without intention, listen without judging, to give without reason and to care without expectation. – art of true relationship
Happy valentines day quotes for boyfriend/Him:
  • If I had to choose between loving you and breathing, I would use my last breath to say ‘i love you.’! i love you baby forever and always.
  • I want you to be that guy that when I come running with tears rolling down my cheeks you look me in the eyes and say, yes I Love You the most.
  • Baby, every time I look at you it’s like the first time, I get butterflies, feel like I’m on cloud 9 and know it’s true love! I love you with all my heart and all my mind.
  • Every time you hold my hand. I find another reason to fall in love with you..Love you always. Happy Valentine’s Day.
  • The day I saw you, the world stood still, baby I love you and always will, although I smile and seem carefree, no-one could love you more than me. Wish you a great Valentine’s Day.
  • <--------- valentines day quotes for Husband----------->
  • To my wonderful husband, I give and promise YOU, ALL of MY LOVE, for ALL of MY LIFE!!! You are my fairytale come true. I love you VERY MUCH!!!

Happy valentine's day greetings messages:

A day without you in my life should never come and even if it does, let that be the last day of my life. 
Life has become more meaningful because of you. I can’t imagine my life without you. I am happy because of you.
That the world could seehow colorful is our relationship.You are mine forever!Happy Valentine's Day!
Happy valentine's day greetings wishes:
Today is a perfect day to tell you thatI'm so completely in love with you.Happy Valentine's Day, my love!
A Rose to Say YOUI Love YOU!You Are Always In My HeartWishing You A Happy Valentine's Day!
A true Friends Sees the first tears...catches the seconds...Or Miles Apart...Side by sideand stop the thirdyou are always dose my heart Happy Valentine's Day
 Happy Valentine’s Day SMS messages:
I Miss U Very Much!I need you in my life because I LOVE YOU.I LOVE YOU forever.HAPPY VALENTINES DAY.
You're everything in my life:You're my first thought in the morningthe last thought at night.I think of you all of the timeand so glad that your in my life.Happy Valentine's Day!
There's a special placewithin my heartthat only you can fillfor you had my loveright from the startand I know you always willHappy Valentine's Day
Happy valentines day sayings:
  • And I am the luckiest to have you in my life!Happy Valentine’s Day my sweet heart!
  • We began as strangers.We became friends.We became one with each otherWe remain as one forever
  • Love puts the fun in together, the sad in apart, and the joy in a heart.Happy Valentine’s Day my love.
  • Funny valentines day sayings:

  • "Lord! I wonder what fool it was that first invented kissing." - Jonathon Swift
  • "Love is a game that two can play and both win." - Eva Gabor
  • "I don't understand why Cupid was chosen to represent Valentine's Day. When I think about romance, the last thing on my mind is a short, chubby toddler coming at me with a weapon." - Author Unknown
  • "True love comes quietly, without banners or flashing lights. If you hear bells, get your ears checked." - Erich Segal
  • Cute valentines day sayings:

  • Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength while loving someone deeply gives you courage.
  • Better let my heart be without words, than my words without heart.
  • Grow old along with me, the best is yet to be.
  • Valentines Day Facebook Status Updates 2015
    • Real Love Is Not Based On Romance Candle Light Dinner n Walks Along The Beach. In fact It Is Based On Respect Compromise Care n Trust..
    • I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you.
    • today I already killed some helpless flowers for you… what else do you want?!??!
    • C.L.I.C.K. means: C=cant live without u L=love u I=i miss u C=care about u K=kiss frm my heart 2 u So whenever u miss me jst say CLICK
    • Love Is The Happiness Of Today, And Promise Of Tomorrow, So This Warm Note Comes 2 You, 2 Say That Live Life With A Heart Full Of Love.
    • Valentine’s Day money-saving tip: Break up on Feb 13th, get back together on the 15th ;)
    • Why do I need a date for Valentine’s Day? I can buy my own damn flowers & box of chocolate…
    • Valentines Day is so fake. If you love someone, you’ll treat him/her special every day. Not once out of 365 days.
    • Love grows by giving. The love we give away is the only love we keep. The only way to retain love is to give it away.
    • Love unlocks doors and opens windows that weren’t even there before. Happy Valentine’s Day
    • 48+2 Members can sit in a Bus. 5+1 can sit in a Car. 3+1 can sit in a auto 1+1 can sit in a Bike. Only 1 can sit in my Heart, That’s ‘YOU’ My dear valentine.
    • I wish to live in your eyes! Die in your arms and Be buried in your heart! Happy Valentine’s day
    • To all my friends who are commited: Happy Valentine`s Day…. and To all my friends who r single, Happy Independance Day…:)
    • Girl: Why are you followinq me? Boy: My parents told me to always follow my dreams.
    • God made mud … God made dirt … God made guys so girls can flirt..

    No comments:

    Post a Comment